MENU

Slide

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!

Kyu: Too bad, that's not true. (:


Loo: Hahahs, yeah loh.
Super unglam & my nose is still dripping luh!

Grace: hahas, you've beat me to it.
Added me alrdy right?


Human: Sure, whatever. (:

Natacho: Whatever you say, alright? (:

Sher: Hahahahas, don't care laaaaah.
I love you girls!
And can we go out for a movie or sth soon?


Felicia: heh, Awwwww.

Let's go out real soon lah!
I miss you toooo, childhood bestfriend. :D

Qing: Hey darling, heh.
jealous abt what maaaaan. -.-

Peixuan: Hahahahs, thanks. :x

Mich: Hey babe, Bakebakebake.livejournal.com
has many cute cupcake receipes i love!

Try the red velvet with white chocolate &cream cheese frosting.
It's really yummy! (:

Loo: Haahhas, of cos it does!
For me, i mask every two days, or even daily

when there's some special occasion coming up.

Donavan: Uncleeeee, you guy leh!
It's always damn unfair one whaaat,
Some guys everyday wash with soap &water
And their skin is so flawless.
Unfair! ):

Maylene: Hey hun, why didn't you say hello t me! :D


Anonymous: Awwww, thanks.

Gwen: Hahahas, Bind my boobs.
I miss you girl! :D

Bernie: Heh, i just ordered some more tootsie rolls!
Give you some when it arrives alrighty? heh.





I'm listening to, Eyes on me,
I'm not sure who the singer, but i love the song!


I've some late Birthday wishes to two of

my important lovelies in my lifeeee! :D
I'm sorry it's late, but i still love you both nonetheless!


To my dearest Yuanqing/Cheena piang/Eyeliner girl. :x
I love you, I love you, I love you & Happy birthday!




Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Yuanqinnnnng,
Happy birthhhhday to yooooou.
May the good lord bless you,

May the good lord bless you,
May the good lord bless you,
May the good lord bless you!

You've been one of my really closest bestie,
that i can hangout and crap with
&rant my life full of crap at.


And 2ndly,
My booooyf, Happy 21st birthday darling!
Loves! :D

I'm like so sick now lah.
I started getting sick last week,
then recovered for afew days.

but my runny nose didn't stop at all.
Then my fever and everything started
coming back yesterday and today.

It was horrible today luh,
&i promise tania &sher that i'll go t class today
so i pushed myself out of bed and prepared for school.


I vomitted once after i alighted from the bus,
Then i started feeling really feverish.
So i handed in my MC for last week
to that, fake fake fake instuctor.

Then told her i can't possibly stay in class for the day.
So she act really nice &smiley to me
infront of the new student.
Hah. Yucks.


Then i sat arnd at the sofa outside school,
and talked t tania while she ate.
I really miss tania! :D
And i saw her new puppy ytd,
a daschund named sausage. -.-
And she's super guaaaaai.

And i took a cab home,

Then i vomitted once in the cab,
Thank god there's the plastic bag lah! wth.
Then once more when i get off the cab.
Horrid. I was vomitting like, foam lah.
Cos i didnt eat anything, no appetite. ):

So anyway, some shits happened with boyf &me
and i got pretty affected.


But whatever,
darling came to fetch me to the 24hour clinic anyway.
Then he bought me some porridge so i could take my meds.
Meds meds meds. ):
Took my meds, got really drousy
&knocked out for afew hours.


I just bought a very casual V-neck babydoll dress from Target.com!

Anw, two pictures of boyf's birthday celebration last saturday.



We went out t celebrate our 3years anniversary
&his birthday ytd.

I really like the gold candles!

I baked & decorated this cake! :D
It's a
♥-shaped cake!

We went for Dinner at a restaurant called Dozo,
It's another branch of Tao's Restaurant.
But a slightly more high-end version of Tao's. heh.
I love the wall paper!


It's some plum drink, as an appetitizing drink.

I love this! Roselle Rythmn.
If you go there, you must try it.
Must! :D


I had this really good sashimi platter.


Opening my present. heh.

It's a DKNY watch, burned a small hole in my pocket,
But i'm happy that you loved it! :D


We cam-whored while waiting for our desert
@Dozo's lounge area.

I think we look so silly, but he thinks it's cute. heh


I had green tea Creme brulee,
I loved it! My favourite dessert of all times! heh.

We had some white wine..

They gave us a short tour arnd the reataurant
&they showed us the various rooms
and different decos of the whole restaurant.
It's damn nice luh!
Look below:


Really nice right!

This is what darling gave me.



Alright, I think the med's kicking in & I'm getting drousy.
Goodnight!

No comments: